Welcome

Welcome to English III. This is our blog spot. Here we will share our feelings and ideas about the works we are studying. I encourage you to be honest, but I EXPECT you to be mature and respectful.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Listen to me...

Imagine that you have 2 minutes to speak to one of the characters in The Crucible.  What would you tell this character? Why?  CATCH:  YOU MAY NOT SELECT THE SAME CHARACTER AS THE PERSON BEFORE YOU DID. (The deadline to post a response to this question is midnight, Wednesday, September 17, 2014.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would tell Betty that because of her, people in Salem are being hanged and charged with witchcraft. I would also mention that if she would have of been truthful instead of faking, she would have gotten in trouble, but it wouldn't as been as bad as what she started in Salem

Unknown said...

I would speak to Parris and get his head on straight! I would let him know that Betty is faking so she wouldn't get in trouble. Hopefully she wouldn't get in trouble and people would stop getting hanged for no reason

Unknown said...

I would tell Abigail to stop accusing everyone of witchcraft and take the blame of what she did. I would also say that John Proctor loves his wife, so even if her plan worked and Elizabeth was hanged, John wouldn't marry her.

Unknown said...

I don't know if my first one published so I am just going to redo it. I would tell proctor that he is stupid for messing around with Abigail and not going to church and being a christian like he is suppose to. Because of that him and his wife is going to get hanged.