Welcome

Welcome to English III. This is our blog spot. Here we will share our feelings and ideas about the works we are studying. I encourage you to be honest, but I EXPECT you to be mature and respectful.

Friday, April 4, 2014

This ain't a good place...

In the second section/chapter in Of Mice and Men, Lennie suddenly says, "I don't like this place, George. This ain't no good place. I wanna get outa of here."  From what we have read, is Lennie foreshadowing possible complications?  What is something or someone in the book that you feel might cause problems for George and Lennie?  Explain why you think this?  (The deadline to post a response to this blog is midnight, Sunday, April 6, 2014.)
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I feel that Lennie can tell that this place is not good for him or George, and that something bad is going to happen.

Unknown said...

I think Curley will cause problems for George and Lennie. Lennie is a big guy and the book said Curley is like a little guy always trying to pick fights with bigger guys. Curley get mad because he is not a big guy.

Unknown said...

Yes, I think that Curly will probably create some problems for Lennie and George. Ever since Curly has met Lennie and George he seemed to dislike Lennie because Lennie is tall and Curly doesn't like tall people and has a reputation for it.