Welcome

Welcome to English III. This is our blog spot. Here we will share our feelings and ideas about the works we are studying. I encourage you to be honest, but I EXPECT you to be mature and respectful.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Research time...

We will be in the library next week to research our topics.  What is your research topic and what interests you about this topic?   What will you attempt to prove/show through this research paper? (The deadline to post a response to this this question is midnight, March 8, 2014.)

2 comments:

Nicole Ladner 4th said...

My research topic is alcoholism, and what interests me about it is everyday I people talking about how they were totally drunk and could not remember a thing; I want to know why people think it is something to be proud about. All alcohol in my opinion does is make people act abnormal like being angry when drunk, and it just brings people closer to dying of liver damage or disease because of constant drinking. I want to show the lasting effects of drinking alcohol. I also want to learn why people think they have to drink, and why they think it so cool to do.

Unknown said...

My topic is the fast food industry. I picked a topic that I was not familiar with to learn about something new. I want to know what goes on behind the counter that most people do not know about. I would like to know how much money a person makes when they open a new fast food restaurant. I also would like to find out about the quality of the food they sell. I am looking forward to doing this research paper.