Welcome

Welcome to English III. This is our blog spot. Here we will share our feelings and ideas about the works we are studying. I encourage you to be honest, but I EXPECT you to be mature and respectful.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Missed you today!

I am sorry that I had to leave during first block today, but I got very weak and dizzy.  Hopefully, the medicine my doctor gave me will handle this and I will be back tomorrow.  If I am not, please do your very best to get your cards completed.  I hate to miss school at any time, but I know that this week of research is very important, and that you are stressing to do everything correcty, BUT I also know that you are some of the smartest students I have taught, and I know that you can do this.  Hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

Lealah Watson said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

We love you, Mrs. Palombo and hope you get well soon. We hope to see you tomorrow