Welcome

Welcome to English III. This is our blog spot. Here we will share our feelings and ideas about the works we are studying. I encourage you to be honest, but I EXPECT you to be mature and respectful.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The story of a man...

Today, we finished Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe.  What characteristic/trait did you admire most in Tom?  Why? If you could talk to Tom, what would you say to him? Why? (The deadline to post a response is midnight, Friday, May 16, 2014.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The most admirable characteristic of Tom has to be his strong faith. I wish my faith could be as strong as Tom's. He did not let any evil over come him. If I could talk to Tom I would tell him that I admire how strong he was and how he did the right thing. I know Tom was rewarded in Heaven.

Unknown said...

The thing I admire most about Tom is that he never looses faith no matter how hard it gets. If I were to tell him anything, I would tell him that he should have ran away a long time ago.

Unknown said...

The characteristic I admire most about Tom is his faith and dedication. He worked hard at everything he did and never let anything over come him. If I could talk to Tom, I would tell him that he inspired me and I have never known anyone to have as much faith as he had.