Welcome

Welcome to English III. This is our blog spot. Here we will share our feelings and ideas about the works we are studying. I encourage you to be honest, but I EXPECT you to be mature and respectful.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

From the Pen of Poe


In this unit we have read several stories and poems by Edgar Allan Poe. Which of the stories or poems did you find most interesting? Why? (This post closes "once upon a midnight dreary" on Friday, May 2, 2014.) Psssst....there is a blog below you can answer, too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the Masque of the Red Death was the most interesting. It had more interesting things that kept my attention so I did not fall asleep while reading it. It was easier to follow and understand than all the rest of the stories.

Unknown said...

"In The cask of Amontillado" is the one i find most interesting by Poe. The main reason why i find it so interging is because it shows what lengths a person will go to so they can have the fafullment of revenge. It made me think about if it was really worth all the trouble or to just let life play it out and eventually they will get what they deserve.
Andrea Boehm

Unknown said...

I think the "Masque of the Red Death" was the best short story by Poe. I was interested the whole time and thought it was very good at displaying imagry.