Welcome

Welcome to English III. This is our blog spot. Here we will share our feelings and ideas about the works we are studying. I encourage you to be honest, but I EXPECT you to be mature and respectful.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

What We Like to Read



My favorite book is The Scarlet Letter because it proves that no matter how difficult life is, how misjudging others can be, and how restricting society can be, a person can survive. In The Scarlet Letter, the main character Hester faces many trials and tribulations, yet prevails. This book inspires me to keep my head up and do what I feel is right, whether others agree or not. I have just shared my favorite book and what I feel about it with you. Please do the same. Tell us your favorite book and why? Remember to only put your initials and the block after your post, for example:(KP-1) (This post closes at midnight on August 15th.)

3 comments:

MB-3 said...

I'd have to say The Mortal Instruments. It's a great series and it always keeps you guessing. It just gives you the feeling that your right there with the characters.

EJ3 said...

My favorite book is Lovely Bones. I believe the author, Susie Salmon, did an excellent job in writing this disturbing yet lovely book. Susies story from heaven is one that held my attention throughout the entire book. It made me appreciate my life and the people in it.I cannot wait to re-read this book in the upcoming semester!

EJ3

Ruth said...

My favorite book is wings. I like this book because it is helpfull in life. In this book the main character Laurel finds out she is a fairy. She tells her friend and he sticks by her side the entire time and helps her. Their are people in life like this. This book is written by Aprilynne Pike.
ARW 4th block